HIGHLINE SCHOOL DISTRICT School: _________________
Team Number: ___________
1. Find the area and perimeter
2. Find the area and circumference of this circle. The 18 foot measurement is from the center of the circle. Use p = 3.14
3. Find the area of this figure. Each end is a half-circle. The radius of the half circle on each end is 6 feet. (Use p = 3.14)
4. Find the measure of angle q
5. Find the area of the shaded part of this circle. Use 3.14 for pi.
The hypotenuse of the triangle is the diameter of the circle.