- Find the mean, mode, median and range of this set of daily high temperatures during the first week in May: Round the mean to the nearest tenth.
56, 58, 56, 49, 58, 62&, 58
Mean __________ Mode __________ Median __________ Range __________
- I have a bag of marbles containing 3 black, 8 red and 7 green marbles. What is the probability of drawing a green marble out of this bag at random?
- A club of 12 people elects a president, a vice-president, and a treasurer. If no member may hold more than one job, how many different combinations of president, vice-president, and treasurer can be elected?
- The mean of 4 test scores is 83. Two of the scores are 92 and 88. If the other two tests had the same score, what is their score?
- A combination lock has a combination consisting of three numbers. The dial of the lock contains the numbers 9 to 99. There are no repeated numbers in the combination. How many different combinations are possible?